Your home’s garden is probably one of the most relaxing places in your home. It gives you mood-boosting benefits, and it’s a perfect place for family bonding. However, you cannot enjoy your garden if the sun is scorching hot or if the rain is pouring. So, to get the most out of your garden space, you should install a flyover patio.
This article will tell you what a flyover patio is and what benefits you can get when you install one.
Let’s get to it!
What Is a Flyover Patio?
First, let’s define what a flyover patio is. A flyover patio is generally higher than a standard patio. It is called a flyover because it floats above your existing roof, creating a more spacious feel in the area. But, it is not attached to your existing roof structure or house frame; it has separate mounting brackets that secure the patio, which raises it away from your existing roof.
You must know that a flyover patio is designed to get the identical volume over the pinnacle of the already existing roof. So, it’s the best option to achieve that seamless design addition to your home’s exterior.
What Are the Benefits of Having a Flyover Patio in Your Garden?
Installing a flyover patio in your garden can provide you with numerous benefits, especially if you use your garden for quality time. To give you an idea of how you can benefit from it, here are its advantages:
- It Is Low Maintenance – A flyover patio requires low maintenance, so you can experience no hassle when you have one.
- It Absorbs Noise – Unlike other types of roofs, a flyover patio acts as a form of noise cushion. You can only hear muffled sounds when there’s rain, hail or a storm.
- It Can Withstand Harsh Weather Conditions – Generally, flyover patios are durable; you don’t have to worry that they may deteriorate due to heat and humidity because they can withstand harsh weather conditions for a long time.
- It Can Be Customised – There are a lot of contemporary and flexible layouts you can choose from in a flyover patio, and they can be made to measure according to your garden size.
- Your Property Can Have a Classy Appearance – Since you can choose different layouts, your property can look more attractive and classy.
- You Can Enjoy Your Garden Anytime – Having a flyover patio will allow you to enjoy your garden even if the sun is hot or if it is raining because you have a roof that can protect you from any weather.
What Is The Most Popular Flyover Patio You Can Have in South East Queensland?
If you’re living in South East Queensland, you can have the Brisbane Patios. Brisbane Patios offer a roofline that partially covers the existing roof structure. It can provide you maximum shade and ventilation, and it provides a much-needed respite from the harsh Queensland sun.
A flyover patio is a perfect solution for you to enjoy your garden, whatever the weather condition is. Essentially, it serves as your protection against harsh weather conditions, and it provides you with a modern and sleek economical solution to increase your home’s value and outdoor living space. It’s a useful extension because of the benefits it provides. So, don’t hesitate to upgrade your Queensland home, and call a professional to install your flyover patio right away.
If you’re looking for a design and build contractor in Sunshine Coast, Excelfit is what you’re searching for! We are a respectable, reliable and honest design and construction firm that consistently excels in delivering the highest possible customer service standards and quality construction. Contact us and get a free quote today!